1.18.2015

Dan Romer

























































































"I have been involved in art  the majority of my adult life. Either in illustration for such publications as The New York Times, WWD and Fortune to name a few. Or doing graphics for Christofle, MTV, L.A.Gear, as well as fabric design for The Gap.  My early years of working with various color Xerox techiniques eventually brought me to evolving a similar approach with the computer. Always based in the sensibility of collage. Which I still incorporate in my current graphic design projects. Most recently I designed covers for some innovative new book/games as well as a cover for a fashion catalog. Concurrently I have gone back to my love of fine art drawing/painting. My work was included in a 3 year in-store campaign for The Banana Republic, as well as exhibited in various gallery shows. "